Mis canciones favoritas de Caroline (con la letra incluida)

Pink & Black


Pink and Black
I must confess I feel uneasy
My cheeks weigh heavily
I must confess you've affected me
I need your memory to

Take me out of this world
Take me out of this world

Here we go
I'm gonna make
All this happen
In little steps
In little steps I'll make it closer to
I'm gonna make
All this happen
In little steps
In little steps I'll make it closer to you

I must confess
I've been constructing
To build some feeling
I must confess
Time's affected me
I need new memories to

Take me out of this world
Take me out of this world

Here we go
I'm gonna make
All this happen
In little steps
In little steps i'll make it closer to...
I'm gonna make
All this happen
In little steps
In little steps i'll make it closer to you

Pink and black
Happy sad world

Take me out of this world
Take me out of this world

Where's My Love


Where's my love
The one for me
Somewhere too far
Not close enough for me to see

Where's my love
Who could you be
Someone i knew but
Let slip through
While dreaming of you

Oh love, love, love
Come to me

Where's my love
Give me a clue
Give me a time
Show me a place
I might find you

Where's my love
Don't hide from me
I'll be good to you
I will
Honestly

Oh love, love, love
Come to me

Where's my love
The one for me
Somewhere too far
Not close enough for me to see

Where's my love
Now I sing
Hoping someday you'll
Bring our lovely ending

Oh love, love, love
Come to me
Oh love, love, love
Come to me

Everylittlething


Come to me unconventional beauty
Come to me unconditional friend
Come into the spotlight of mine
Come into the spotlight
So you can share with me
Your creativity

Every little thing you'll do
Every little thing you'll say
Every little thing you'll do
Every little thing

Come to me
Awaken all of my senses
Come to me
Turn me inside-out
Come into the spotlight of mind
Come into the spotlight
So you can share with me
Your creativity

Every little thing you'll do
Every little thing you'll say
Every little thing you'll do
Every little thing

Every little thing you'll do
Every little thing you'll say
Every little thing you'll do
Every little thing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario